2.1.14

New Year, New Goals

I can't believe its 2014! This last year has been super crazy and wonderful at the same time. I started 2013 with great intentions of becoming more involved in the blogging community. This was kind of a fail due to the move and new job, but have every intention to be better in 2014. I also wanted to become more involved in quilt/sew alongs (win) thanks to Flickr! I created and received such wonderful blocks from the granny square bee, simply solids and the bee white black bee.

To ring in the new year I pieced this lovely! I'm so excited and in love with all the blocks I received from the Granny Bee, I have saved a few for the back! I taped it up to the wall behind our sofa, and I have to say I kinda love these bright colors with that blue wall. Maybe I can talk my hubby into hanging it once it's quilted!


Granny Square Quilt, LOVE!


Happy New Year! And here's to me keeping my goals








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...