4.3.14

...catching up...

Ahhh, I haven't posted since January! I don't know where time has gone, it's not that I haven't been creating, because these last few month's I've been super productive!

I have created so very much, finished a granny square quilt, knitted two complete scarves (yippie) and finally finished hand quilting my alchemy swoon and so much more! So, today let's do a small catch up :)
Hand quilted my lovely swoon

I have started learning to knit! I took a simple neck warmer class back in February, and picked some Malabrigo Rasta (spoiled I know) but it knits up quick on a size 15 and is perfect for the beginner like me. I promise finished pictures to come soon! next weekend I learn to knit in the round :) wish me luck!



I've been involved in many bee's over the last few months the Simply Solids Tiny Bee, it's a group of 4 ladies who are extremely talented!
Simply Solids (tiny bee, 4 ladies)

Those feathers!?! Yeah, there for me, I had asked the ladies to make feather blocks from AMH pattern to make into a quilt. So I made a bunch and washi taped them up on my wall and fell in love with it! So over the weekend it turned into this! I hiked to the Ikea in College Park for the frames and by Saturday night the Quilty Hubs had them hung and level! So now, I have even more blocks to make for the quilt, but love the new artwork for our living-room wall!
Please Don't mind the photo it's from my phone at night

I've also been participating in the Sew Pieceful Bee over at Flickr and am having a blast with all the fun blocks and super talented ladies! Can't wait to see what March Brings!

February Sew Pieceful Bee










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...